This is a call for Presentations for the virtual European Peering Forum 2021
AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX, Netnod are happy to host the virtual European
Peering Forum (EPF) 2021 from the 20th - 22th September 2021.
The event will welcome peering managers and coordinators from networks
connected to the host Internet exchanges.
Besides some interesting topical agenda, the three-day event
accommodates room for attendees to meet virtually on a one-to-one basis
to discuss bilateral peering business opportunities.
The programme committee will be looking for presentations related to
peering and technical topics of interconnection. Your presentation should
* Interconnection Automation
* Regional Peering
* Interconnection / Peering Internet Governance and Regulatory Topics
* Economic and Product Trends
* Peering / Interconnection strategies
* Interesting findings about Peering / Interconnection
* 400GE and beyond
* Any other hot topic related to Interconnection / Peering
Presentations must be of a non-commercial nature. Product or
marketing-heavy talks are strongly discouraged.
Submissions of presentations should be made to the programme
committee <epf-pc(a)peering-forum.eu>eu>. Please include:
* Author's name and e-mail address
* Presentation title
* Slides (if available)
* Time requested (max. 30 minutes incl. Q&A)
Please send in your presentation asap. We decide on a first come first
serve basis. The latest date for submission is July 30th.
More information about the event and other activities around the virtual
EPF 2021 may be found at
Keep calm, keep distance, keep connected!
mobile: +49 172 2650958