[knot-dns-users] zonefile-load: difference

Daniel Stirnimann daniel.stirnimann at switch.ch
Mon Jan 21 09:13:02 CET 2019

Hello Volker,

I have been using this setup for about two years now. You need:

zonefile-sync: -1
zonefile-load: difference-no-serial
serial-policy: unixtime

Maybe as a side effect of this setup, on some very rare occasions I had
to purge the journal for my zone after a knot upgrade. You find out
about this if you reload knot after the upgrade and it fails to load the
zone.

knotc -f zone-purge +journal <zone>

Best regards,
Daniel