[knot-dns-users] Manage zonefile directory in git

Ondřej Caletka ondrej.caletka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:09:33 CET 2016

Dne 4.1.2016 v 16:20 Tobias Brunner napsal(a):
> General question: How are others managing zonefiles besides in Git?

I'm still using some scripted dnssec-signzone approach, however, I'm
looking into using the nsdiff[1] utility to compare zonefile presented
by server with a checked out unsigned master zonefile and pipe the
results to the nsupdate utility. That means live zone files can be
completely dynamic, stored somewhere in /var/ and each update changes
only the minimum number of RRs.

[1]: http://dotat.at/prog/nsdiff/

--
Ondřej Caletka