[knot-dns-users] knot 1.6 an non-locl interfaces

Jan Včelák jan.vcelak at nic.cz
Thu Oct 8 11:20:13 CEST 2015

On Thursday, October 08, 2015 11:10:37 AM Peter Hudec wrote:
> So for my point of view it does not matter if the package will be for
> EL6 or EL7. I prefer EL6, but the other may EL7 ;)

Knot DNS 2.0 requires GnuTLS 3, which is not available in EL6. So it's a
little bit complicated as I will have to package the library as well.

EL7 will be fine. We have a nightly builds if you want to try it (in testing
environment): https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/jvcelak/knot/

And if you really need non-local address binding in Knot DNS 1.6, we can
probably do a backport.

Jan