[knot-dns-users] knot 1.6 an non-locl interfaces

Peter Hudec phudec at cnc.sk
Thu Oct 8 11:10:37 CEST 2015

Hi Jan,

I would like to replace our

  * NSD3 with NSD4
  * BIND9 with KnotDNS or YADIFA or just with never version of BIND9

YADIFA do not have support for binding non-local interfaces, so is out.
NSD4 has no EPEL package for EL6 or EL7, there some posts to SRPMS in
mailing list ;)

So for CentOS I need to compile NSD4 , build own package, for both
version. We still use CentOS 6 for production.

So for my point of view it does not matter if the package will be for
EL6 or EL7. I prefer EL6, but the other may EL7 ;)

    Peter

--
*Peter Hudec*
Infraštruktúrny architekt