[knot-dns-users] DDNS with python

Ulrich Wisser ulrich at wisser.se
Wed Oct 7 22:59:50 CEST 2015

Knot is started with systemd. I just restarted  knot with
> service knot restart

Now I do get somewhat more log entries but no logging for failed updates.
When I use the correct key knot logs an successful update, but with a wrong
key nothing is logged although the client receives a BadKey response.

/Ulrich

--
Ulrich Wisser
ulrich at wisser.se