[knot-dns-users] AXFR - RFC1912

Filipe Cifali cifali.filipe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:38:44 CEST 2015

Some more information that I found:

The option:
https://www.knot-dns.cz/docs/1.6/html/reference.html#zones-list-of-zone-semantic-checks

Doesn't not seem to work for AXFR on my setup, each zone that I need to
transfer has:

    xfr-in master;
    notify-in master;
    update-in master;

Declared and in the main config:

remotes {
  master { address 127.0.0.1 at 53;  }
}

zones {
    semantic-checks off;
}

But I still get warnings and transfer failed while doing the AXFR transfer.

--
[ ]'s

Filipe Cifali Stangler