[knot-dns-users] Problem with expiring zones - new stable version

Jakub Stollmann stollmann at pershinghar.eu
Tue Jul 8 09:55:06 CEST 2014

Hello,

after upgrading to new stable version 1.4.7 we noticed a problem with
zones, which are expiring (i've seen some bugfix -expiration timer). It
happened second time now, and i think its happening every week (7days).
Zones, which expired are selected randomly, count of expired zones is ~8.

expired zones are listed like this:
somezone.net.    type=slave | serial=0 | bootstrap idle |

After manually refreshing zone everything works fine.
TTL is 86400 - 1 day
We are using knot as slave dns. Bind9 is master.

Thanks for some advices.

Jakub