[knot-dns-users] Knot DNS v1.6.1 release

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Sun Dec 14 16:57:59 CET 2014

On 13/12/14 19:28, Jan Kadlec wrote:

Hi Jan,

> As far as bugfixes are concerned, we've
> fixed a couple of problems with IXFR/DDNS journal file. Most
> importantly, it was sometimes not respecting its file size limit
> (ixfr-fslimit configuration option).

Thanks for fixing the journal file size issue; it is currently affecting
us, so I'll be applying this update soon.

I have one question: will the new version of Knot automatically truncate
*existing* journal files that are bigger than the configured size? Or
will I have to manually delete the journals and restart Knot?

Anand