[knot-dns-users] Knot DNS v1.6.1 release

Jan Kadlec jan.kadlec at nic.cz
Sat Dec 13 19:28:14 CET 2014

Hello list!

Today, CZ.NIC Labs are releasing a new version of Knot DNS. This release
introduces a new feature and fixes few bugs.
	The new feature is a support for Single Type Signing Scheme in
automatic DNSSEC implementation. As far as bugfixes are concerned, we've
fixed a couple of problems with IXFR/DDNS journal file. Most
importantly, it was sometimes not respecting its file size limit
(ixfr-fslimit configuration option). We've also fixed incompatibility
with OpenSSL 0.9.8.

Full changelog:

https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/labs/knot/blob/v1.6.1/NEWS

Sources:
https://secure.nic.cz/files/knot-dns/knot-1.6.1.tar.gz
https://secure.nic.cz/files/knot-dns/knot-1.6.1.tar.xz

GPG signatures:
https://secure.nic.cz/files/knot-dns/knot-1.6.1.tar.gz.asc
https://secure.nic.cz/files/knot-dns/knot-1.6.1.tar.xz.asc

There are not many changes in this release, but those of your who use
IXFR or DDNS should definitely upgrade.

Regards and thanks for using Knot DNS,

Jan

--