[knot-dns-users] Knot DNS v1.2-rc2

Marek Vavruša marek.vavrusa at nic.cz
Mon Feb 18 14:19:45 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

it's been a while since the first release candidate was released.
For the last few days, we've been busy testing, ironing out
encountered bugs and polishing.
We fixed a few issues related mainly to DDNS parsing code and
processing of some non-standard domain names.
As for every release candidate, all users of 1.2rc1 are recommended to update.
If everything goes smooth, we'll have a final release shortly.
Thanks everyone for a feedback related to last release!

You can find a full list of changes at
https://redmine.labs.nic.cz/projects/knot-dns/repository/revisions/v1.2-rc2/entry/RELNOTES

Sources: https://secure.nic.cz/files/knot-dns/knot-1.2-rc2.tar.gz
GPG signature: https://secure.nic.cz/files/knot-dns/knot-1.2-rc2.tar.gz.asc