[knot-dns-users] system.nsid reconfiguration bug

Marek Vavruša marek.vavrusa at nic.cz
Thu Aug 8 11:20:19 CEST 2013

This could work I think, a reasonable compromise. Although some cases
are quite debatable.

remotes {
  server0 {
    address "127.0.0.1"; # ok here
    via ipv4; # we use ipv4 interface identifier, so no quotes
    via "[::cafe]" # direct value
  }
}

Paths should be always quoted, time and size human readable values
should be unquoted (e.g. 1G not "1G"). But I would probably have to
think for a second whether should I quote it or not.

Marek