[knot-dns-users] Knot DNS 0.8.1 released

Lubos Slovak lubos.slovak at nic.cz
Thu Dec 1 17:29:50 CET 2011

Hi,

today we released Knot DNS version 0.8.1 which brings two bugfixes:
- Handling SPF records (compilation of zone with SPF failed).
- Saving unknown RR types to zone file (caused failure of XFR/IN).

Source files can be downloaded here:
http://public.nic.cz/files/knot-dns/knot-0.8.1.tar.gz

Thank you all for using Knot DNS and reporting problems. We have a few
other bugs to fix in the following days. They will be aggregated in the
next bugfix release which we hope to release in the following two weeks.

With regards,
Lubos

--
  Ľuboš Slovák                       Knot DNS
  CZ.NIC Labs          http://www.knot-dns.cz

  Email: lubos.slovak at nic.cz
  WWW: http://labs.nic.cz   http://www.nic.cz