Recommended Linux distro for FRED

Jaromir Talir jaromir.talir at nic.cz
Fri Feb 15 19:42:38 CET 2019

Hi,

we have updated documentation with currently available OS versions
which are Ubuntu 16.04, CentOS/RHEL 7, Fedora 28 and 29. I just
uploaded RPM packages fro CentOS/RHEL/Fedora and tested installation
for this OS is working fine:
https://fred.nic.cz/documentation/html/AdminManual/Installation/BinsFedora.html

These RPMs contain fix for the issue mentioned by Paulos.

There is a small issue with configuration of one package for Ubuntu
that will be resolved at the beginning of next week. I will post more
information about this FRED version after Ubuntu installation is
without issues.