Recommended Linux distro for FRED

Mario Guerra mguerra at nic.cr
Thu Feb 7 16:43:37 CET 2019

In our case (.CR) we are using FRED 2.36 (at this point) under Ubuntu 16.04 (several servers for different sections).

Best regards.

Mario Guerra - NIC-CR

El 7/2/19 a las 09:23, Johan Olsson escribió:
Hi,

I want to install FRED but would like some guidance when it comes to which Linux Distro I should use.

According to the documentation I could use Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus), Fedora 24, Fedora 25, RHEL 7 or CentOS 7 but if I don’t have any special preferences which one is most fitting for the latest stable version of FRED?

Would be eternally thankful if any helpful soul could point me in the right direction.

Best regards
Johan Olsson