ERROR: Backend server is not running!

Moeketsi Maphoi mmaphoi at nic.ls
Tue Nov 6 09:10:37 CET 2018

Running the long command, I get the following error;

Error: FactoryHaveSubsetOfKeysChecker: unable to find this keys from FACTORY in required_keys: personalinfo_auto_pif, personalinfo_email_pif, personalinfo_post_pif

Which when searching around I found that it might have something to do with processing public requests. I'm not sure how to sort it out. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Moeketsi Maphoi