resolved - Re: auth info database query - best practice for sending auth info to a registrar

Jaromir Talir jaromir.talir at nic.cz
Tue Sep 27 18:26:15 CEST 2016

Hi Paulos,

you are right, this is "standard" option. Current registrar can get
auth_info from registry via info_domain and give it to registrant.
Registrant will give it to new registrar and new registrar will process
transfer.

There are of course alternative ways like direct SQL into database.

--
Jaromir Talir
Technicky partner / Technical Fellow