auth info database query - best practice for sending auth info to a registrar

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Sep 26 09:54:58 CEST 2016

We are now prepapring to transfer multiple domains from our 2R registry to registrars now on
the 3R FRED registry for .mw domains.

Could you please tell me the best database command for collecting the auth info for a
domain

Since there appears to be no bulk domain transfer facility in FRED my guess is that we need
to run the database query repeatedly to collect domain & auth-info pairs that we can then
pass on to the registrar.

What is the current best practice for passing auth info details to a registrar?

Regards,

PC
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD