auth info database query - best practice for sending auth info to a registrar

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Sun Sep 25 22:25:37 CEST 2016

We are now prepapring to transfer multiple domains from our 2R registry to registrars
now on the 3R FRED registry for .mw domains.

Could you please tell me the best database command for collecting the auth info for a domain

Since there appears to be no bulk domain transfer facility in FRED my guess is that we
need to run the database query repeatedly to collect domain & auth-info pairs that we
can then pass on to the registrar.

What is the current best practice for passing auth info details to a registrar?

Regards,

PC
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD