EPP Testbed

Jaromir Talir jaromir.talir at nic.cz
Tue Sep 6 12:43:00 CEST 2016

Hi Thiago,

for our testing FRED the username, password and certificate is the same
as in default fred-package that you can find prepackaged at
https://www.nic.cz/files/nic/doc/fred-client-openinstance-2.4.0.zip

If you will just unzip and run fred-client you will be connected to our
demo server. Default username is REG-FRED_A and default password
is passwd. If you want to use other clients you can find access
information in this file:
https://www.nic.cz/files/nic/doc/pristupy_openinstance.zip

But be aware that if you use some other client that is not aware of
FRED EPP extensions, you may find out that some commands will fail.

On Tue, 2016-08-30 at 13:41 -0300, Thiago Farina wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Mario Guerra <mguerra at nic.cr>
> wrote:
> >

> > El 30/08/2016 a las 03:13, Thiago Farina escribió:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm using https://github.com/metaregistrar/php-epp-client as the
> > EPP client.
> > >
> > > For being able to use it I need to feel some parameters in
> > settings.ini:
> > >
> > > interface=eppConnection
> > > hostname=ssl://epp.demo.fred.nic.cz
> > > port=xxxxxx
> > > userid=xxxxxxxx
> > > password=xxxxxxxxx
> > >
> > > Which port, userid and password should I use to connect to Fred?
> > >
> > > Is it possible to use certificates from https://letsencrypt.org/?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >

> > Port: 700
> > userid: your registrar userid, e.g. TEST-REG
> > password: your registrar password
> >
> > I hope it helps.
> >
> Where can I register for the userid and password? I can't see to find
> in http://fred.nic.cz/page/723/guide-5/.
>
> Is there a test userid/password I could use or do I have to register
> first?
>
> --
> Thiago Farina
Jaromir Talir
Technicky partner / Technical Fellow
CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.  --    .cz domain registry
Milesovska 5, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
mailto:jaromir.talir at nic.cz  http://nic.cz/
sip:jaromir.talir at nic.cz tel:+420.222745107
mob:+420.739632712       fax:+420.222745112