domain transfers in FRED - how to charge the transaction

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Sep 5 15:18:49 CEST 2016

Jaromir,

Thank you for the below details on transferes, however, the incidence of domain transfers
has been high on the ,mw registry and we would like to explore the possibility of charging for
them on FRED, like other registries do - for example .eu, see
https://eurid.eu/en/fees-and-prepayments

As  result we put this in the Fee Policy for .mw - http://www.sdnp.registrar.mw/policy.php

So, I would like to explore further and more deeply how FRED handles transfers.

Are transfers logged anywhere ?  ... can we scan for and extract such data from such a log ?

Can we see details of such a log in Daphne ?

If enough details exist in a log on transfers then may be we can process such a log and
invoice the transfers at the end of the month. Would be great if there was a way of doing this
using the registrar deposit.

I guess Jaromir that you afre already doing something like that for registrars who exceedsa
certain number of EPP transactions at .cz. Do you then charge this to the registrar credit or
do you send them a separate invoice?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda