HELP modifying TTL in genzone-client generated zones

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Aug 26 19:40:03 CEST 2016

On 25 Aug 2016 at 23:21, Piotr Przybyl wrote:

> Hello
>
> You may try to change values stored in zone_soa table.

Mmmm ... we have been trying to avoid direct database modifications in favour of doing it via
EPP or fred-admin hoping that this would help tricky human errors that can happen with
direct sql commands on a production system.

So, is sql the only way out for modifying SOA parameters like TTL for genzone-client
generated zones  ?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda