*****SPAM***** HELP modifying TTL in genzone-client generated zones

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Aug 25 23:31:11 CEST 2016

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.nic.cz",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Help, We need to modify some SOA paramenters in zones that
   are generated by genzone-client like reduce the TTL since we are now generating
   the zone more frequently by cron job. fred-admin which we use to create zones
   does not seem to have a feature to midify a zone like this [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: No description available.
                            [41.77.11.211 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
-0.2 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay domain
 1.5 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4839]
 1.0 KAM_LAZY_DOMAIN_SECURITY Sending domain does not have any
                            anti-forgery methods
 1.0 HK_NAME_DR             No description available.
 0.8 KAM_ASCII_DIVIDERS     Spam that uses ascii formatting tricks