Registry Web Interface

Petur Kirke peturkirke at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 01:07:50 CEST 2009

Hi

We are in the process of creating one right now. We are using PHP. The
system is both an interface for the customers, where they can create and
maintain their domains, and also administration interface for the cctld of
.fo

I am the only programmer. We have spent 6 months so far, the system is
almost done now, and we expect it to be ready for running after 3 more
months. The system includes some special features, which are nessesary for
.fo, that has some special rules, which are not the same as any other
country. But it should be easy to take out the special features.

I have recieved a lot of help by using Fred, and also from some people
behind Fred, so i will be ready to give my help, when and where i can.

regards
Petur