object_regular_procedure

Petur Kirke pk at simprentis.com
Sat May 23 16:35:17 CEST 2009

Hello again

Finally i decided, what i want to do. I only want to use these 2 commands, which "object_regular_procedure" is a shortcut for:

fred-admin --update_object_states
fred-admin --object_delete_candidates

I can see 2 ways to do this, and i want to ask you to help me choosing the correct way to do this:

1) to run "object_regular_procedure" without running the unwanted commands, but only the 2 that i want to run. Is that possible, and if yes, how ?
2) if i run the 2 commands individually, how should the order be ? (for example update_object_states should be runned 2 times ?, is that before and after the other command/s ?)

regards
Petur