Ways of generating different files for subzones.

Mario Guerra mguerra at nic.cr
Tue May 19 17:45:42 CEST 2009

Jaromír Talíř escribió:

> I will have to check it. If it works this way, it's a bug. It should
> sort domains by length from long to short. This way, first matching
> domain should be is ac.cr. You have recent fred version? We implemented
> these overlapping zones at the end of last year.

The version where I tested overlapping zones is from November 2008, so
that can be the reason. I did a more recent installation a couple of
weeks ago in the new development server in NIC-CR.

Oh, yes. I'm putting my newest installation notes (English language, for
now) in http://www.guerra.co.cr/FRED/, and ODT and a PDF document. They
are more precise, I think.
> Regards,
> Jaromir