Jaunty and FRED

Troy Prinsloo troy at zimbiz.net
Tue May 19 17:18:54 CEST 2009

Hello,

May I add thanks for a great piece of work.

I had no issues installing on Fedora 8 & 9 using the Fred rpms. The
best/quickest way to resolve dependencies to to first load the fred-
repo rpm and then simply use yum:

localhost $ yum -y install fred-*

This efficiently downloads and installs all necessary Fred rpms and
dependencies. The only gotcha I found was changing the order that
services are started from the default, to the order specified in the
Fred docs.

We will soon be implementing Fred for the .co.zw zone !

Kind regards to all.

Troy