Jaunty and FRED

Jaromír Talíř jaromir.talir at nic.cz
Tue May 19 15:38:37 CEST 2009

Hello,

for Fedora, I would recommend to use our rpm archive at
http://archive.nic.cz/yum/fred. Franck from .bi reported installation
problems of these rpms with Fedora 8, but I failed in reproducing this
problem locally. So, I hope that it works for others. You can also find
dependencies in those rpm files for the case you are looking for a list
of packages names you need to install. Except of different package
names, there shoud be no difference in Ubuntu howto and Fedora howto.

Regards
Jaromir