fred-client

Khalifa Niang niang888 at yahoo.fr
Tue May 19 12:20:03 CEST 2009

Hello

On DEBIAN:

I sorry I came in the morning and want to connect with fred-client.

It turn back error:

> login REG-FRED_A passwd

Used socket type: IPv4.

Socket timeout: 10.0 sec.

Connecting to localhost, port 700 ...

Connection established.

Try to open SSL layer...

ERROR: I cannot connect to the server localhost.

Connection socket.error: (111, 'Connection refused') (localhost:700)

It worked normally yesterday.

On UBUNTU:
I have these errors when trying to run fred-client :
d# /usr/local/bin/fred-client
FredClient 2.1.2
Type "help", "license" or "credits" for more information.

Using configuration from /root/.fred-client.conf
Used socket type: IPv4.
Socket timeout: 10.0 sec.
Connecting to localhost, port 700 ...
Connection established.
Try to open SSL layer...

ERROR: socket.sslerror: (1, 'error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol') (localhost:700)
Certificate not signed by verified certificate authority.