SV: VS: delete one Domain only from nameserver

Petur Kirke pk at simprentis.com
Mon May 18 16:00:32 CEST 2009

3 more questions:

... Then you have to go to sql console and call
'SELECT update_object_states(DOMAIN_ID);' This request has validity
(default 7 days) specified in table object_state_requests. After
validity expire, status is cleared.

1) Do you mean, that the domain is only outZoned for 7 days ?

2) Is it not possible to set the status permanently to outZone for one Domain ? Or as long as you would like to put it out of zone ?

3) Is it possible to put one domain ONLY inZone, but not create it in the system ?

regards
Petur