Whois design

Petur Kirke pk at simprentis.com
Mon May 18 13:59:10 CEST 2009

in Fred there is a Whois service at this address:

http://localhost/whois

I would like to use this one on our website.

How/where can i edit the design of this page (content, fonts, fields etc.) ?

regards
Petur

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If the email contains proposals, they are valid for 30 days following the date of email transmission. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by email.