VS: delete one Domain only from nameserver

Petur Kirke pk at simprentis.com
Sat May 9 20:36:58 CEST 2009

please help me with this one

petur

Fra: Petur Kirke
Sendt: 30. april 2009 22:05
Til: fred-users at lists.nic.cz
Emne: delete one Domain only from nameserver

How do i delete one Domain ONLY from DNS ?
I cannot find any command for this in fred-client. Is there a (python?) command for this ?

I need to do this, because when one Domain expires, we first want to delete it only from DNS, and the later delete the domain completely from the system.

regards
Petur

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If the email contains proposals, they are valid for 30 days following the date of email transmission. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by email.