FRED on UBUNTU SERVER 8.04

Khalifa Niang niang888 at yahoo.fr
Sat May 9 15:44:29 CEST 2009

hello sir I´m sorry again

I´ve install FRED on Ubuntu server 8.04

Only fred-pyfred server don´t start I´ve solve this in Debian by installing omniORBpy but on Ubuntu

it sent back went I execute configure command:

   configure error : You must specify the omniORB root directory

 it´s withoption --with-omniorb but I have try the directories.

 /usr/share/pyshared/omniORB,

                   /usr/lib/python2.5/sitres-packages/onmiORB.

but it don´t works.

  I´ve already install omniORb-4.1.3

I´ve copy fred-server in /etc/init.d/ and do update-rc.d fred-server defaults.

Servers didn´t start when I reboot the computer, I have always to start them manualy.