Testing FRED

Jaromír Talíř jaromir.talir at nic.cz
Fri May 8 14:08:28 CEST 2009

Sorry for that, but there is no way right now to do it. This parameter
is unfortunately hard coded in contact.cc file. However, You can update
appropriate line as you wish and recompile. Line content is:
    if (checkProtection(handle, 1, "2 month"))
      return CA_PROTECTED;

I hope we will move it to configuration file once.