FRED in Jaunty

Jaromír Talíř jaromir.talir at nic.cz
Fri May 8 14:03:30 CEST 2009

Hi Mario,

many thanks for your work! I wanted to transfer yout HOWTO's to trac
wiki format but I cannot make a time for it so I uploaded them as You
sent them on our documentation page
http://fred.nic.cz/wiki/documentation

Regarding then Ubuntu 9.04 problem - I have no idea how to fix it. Our
production system will be for a long time Ubuntu Hardy LTS (8.04).