FRED START

Khalifa Niang niang888 at yahoo.fr
Thu May 7 02:02:14 CEST 2009

hello

1--I´ve finished to install FRED on DEBIAN 5.0 with downloadind and compiling sources as at download page
But when I want to start servers with ./fred-server start it take away to postgres interface and stay there:
 postgres#

2--Also fred-dbmanager execution took to the postgres interface

3--I´ve create FRED database and use ordered.sql to create tables
    and when I do ./fred-dbmanager it say fFRED database don´t exist or postgres server isn´t running
Or postgres is online and I have create the database

can you give help to pass this step ?