specify SSL version that Fred-client uses

Jaromír Talíř jaromir.talir at nic.cz
Wed Jan 21 13:31:53 CET 2009

Hello,

whole SSL thing is based on Apache configuration. There is nothing Fred
specific. If Apache can specify this then it's possible. I have never
tried. One exception is fred-client. This is Python script that initiate
communication and call some Python library function for socket
communication. You should explore this library if it support such
option.