technical_test

Petur Kirke pk at simprentis.com
Tue Jan 6 16:29:33 CET 2009

In .fo we demand from our users, that DNS (nameservers) shall be working, before they can apply for a domain. Because of this, we do a check at the time, when the users is applying for the domain on our website. The check-script is checking, if the domain, which the user applies for, are registered on the nameservers, which he specifies as nameservers for this domain.

Can i use the fred-client command "technical_test" for this purpose ? Or does this command have another purpose ?
And if yes, then which level should i be using ?
I have tried, but it seems not to give me correct answers on this.

regards
Petur

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If the email contains proposals, they are valid for 30 days following the date of email transmission. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by email.