cool -FC8/9?- Re: First announcment

Jacob Mtui jacob.mtui at twigatech.com
Thu Jul 17 14:15:34 CEST 2008

This is good development ;

a. On the documentation ; Probably More info on certificates generation and
security model would be appreciated. I am not sure if the new script takes
care of certificate management or not!

b. Probably a PHP based front-end would also be a plus ...

Again, it is my hope that the FRED would be running most of registry around
the world; Good work guys

Regards

JM