cool -FC8/9?- Re: First announcment

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Jul 15 16:31:15 CEST 2008

Jaromir,

Great news. The .mw ccTLD is really interested in test running FRED
but we were dismayed at the frequest references and preferences to
Debian in the documentation that we found during the recent Paris
ICANN conference.

Our systems are running on Fedora on which we have invested a lot.

We are therefore encouraged to see here that you say that "FRED on
Fedora (8,9)" is now this easy to install. Is there anything that we
should look out for?

Have the documentation and howto now been updated as well?

Great work guys.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda