[datovka-announce] Datovka 3.0

Bedrich Kosata bedrich.kosata na nic.cz
Středa Prosinec 19 15:54:02 CET 2012

Hello,

we have just released datovka-3.0, dslib-3.0 and sudsds-1.0.1. The
source packages are available at
http://www.nic.cz/public_media/datove_schranky/releases/src/

Please note that we have changed the directory schema on the server, so
version of Datovka is no longer part of the URL. I hope this will
simplify things for you.

Please also note that fonts have been unbundled from the source packages
and should be made a dependency of the binary package instead. Datovka
tries to recursively find the DejaVu fonts in the /usr/share/fonts/
directory, thus it should find the file even in case of name changes in
the font subdirectory (provided the name is "DejaVuSans.ttf").

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Beda

--
Bedrich Kosata